Saturday, May 21, 2011

Etsy


I bought this lovely tablecloth off of Etsy. I've always enjoyed the website, but this is my first purchase. It's kind of like antique shopping for busy mommies! There is also a perk to shopping for vintage linens online: you get the measurements and a complete description regarding the condition. This is nice because it won't leave you unfolding all the linens in the antique store to find the right size and looking for holes and stains. I also bought a vintage Christmas tablecloth with little elves all over it. I don't know about your Christmas traditions, but we have a little elf that comes out at the beginning of the season to keep an eye on our children. This tablecloth will go perfectly with the celebration of our little elf's arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment